Thursday, February 11, 2010
Happy Hour: Works by Patch Wisky will open in (art)ificial Gallery on Saturday March 20th from 6-9pm. After the "Happy Hour" stop over to Mullens on Madison for an Official Pop Shop/(art)ificial Gallery after party and let the Happy Hour become happy hours.
“The Ink Well” - A show for Tattoo Shops and their tattoo artists.
The Pop Shop is highlighting the trends and styles of today’s tattoo artists in a show entitled “The Ink Well” Show. This show will take place on Saturday March 20th. All tattoo shops in the general Cleveland area are welcome to participate.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
The Pop Shop Gallery is collecting works for its upcoming shows for 2010. If you would like to participate in one or more of these shows please send up to 10 digital samples of you works to email@example.com with your name, rough sizes, and rough prices of works. Also, Artists should be in a 50 mile radius of Cleveland, OH. Also please list specifically which show(s) you are interested in. Submissions who fail to submit all requested information will not be considered. Rough Sizes and prices are suggested to while submitting. We are a contemporary gallery and do not accept traditional work. www.popshopgallery.com
1. March 20th 2010 - The Ink Well (Open Tattoo Shops and tattoo artists only).
2. May 1st 2010 - 5th year anniversary- Vinyl Show (all work to be done on 12 inch vinyl records)
3. June 12th 2010, The 50 Dollar show (all works must be priced at $50)
4. July 24th 2010, Group Show (currently untitled) Accepting contemporary works
5. Aug 7th 2010, Group Show (currently untitled) Accepting contemporary works
6. Sept 4th 2010, Group Show (currently untitled) Accepting contemporary works
7. Oct 9th 2010, 6th Annual Sugar Coated Show (Halloween and Fall themed Show)
8. Nov 13th, 6th Annual True Value Vintage Show (Childhood memories, toys and video game show)